1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New DOLCE & GABBANA black oxford/derby/brogue shoes - US10.5 / EU43.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by ebayhtl, May 19, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebayhtl

ebayhtl Senior member

ITEM - brand new in box DOLCE & GABBANA black leather oxford / derby / brogue shoes - size US 10.5 / EU 43.5 / UK 9.5.

I bought these from Mr Porter 12-ish months ago. I never wore them, so they're still in their original box as you can see - they're fantastic shoes and I would love to wear them, I just haven't outworn my existing shoes, so I'm hoping to find these a better home. They also come with the original shoe bags.

Great quality leather and a stylish cut, perfect for any professional environment - RRP for these were about USD800-900. Here's your chance to pick up a great pair of shoes at a reasonable price!

SHIPPING AND PAYMENT - Listed price includes registered HK Post airmail shipping from Hong Kong (usually 10-14 days) to most popular locations - I am (and the item is) currently located in Hong Kong. Can offer pickup in Hong Kong. I will generally mail items within a week from payment. If I cannot (e.g. I am away due to work), I'll let you know ASAP. Thanks.

Happy to consider reasonable offers. Any questions, let me know - thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.