• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New CT code

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
haven't seen this posted yet and I just got the new catalogue today: www.ctshirts.com/end
up to 60% off. everything I could possibly be interested in is sold out but maybe someone will have better luck.

edit: the TM Lewin mailer came today also, no code but they are having a sale as well. 4 shirts for 100 pounds, much better offerings than CT. Everything else is on sale too, including a nice chesterfield overcoat marked down to 150 from 450.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a code for TM Lewin for a further markdown?

morgan4x4

Reaction score
The 'end' code does not seem to be any different than the standard offering, 60% off clearance. I used to rely on the 'share3' code, that would give a 40% off everything plus free shiupping. They seem to have removed this. Other codes in use now are 'foxglove' and 'nyt2' but neither seem to be that great.

I hope they add inventory and new styles shortly, everything in my size seems to be out of stock.

BTW, Lewin always offers 4 for 100 Pounds. You can sometimes get them for 20 pounds each.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads