• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Crocodile or Alligator Watch Strap: Where to Buy?

Eustace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a new watch that came with a metal band, but I'd like to mix it up. I've seen some nice straps by some members on here, and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a seller for a quality strap for a good price. Thanks!

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
House of Fleming in Atlanta has a good selection.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have the Camille Fournet matte golden Brown Alligator, but with tool springpins - FREAKING GREAT STRAP. Expensive, yes, but stunner.

mockingboy

Reaction score
Check out The Watch Boyz and Strapluxe on google or ebay. Also, go to timezone.com and there are members always selling in the sales forum there.

-Mike

NOLA1

Reaction score
Dapper Dave, I have a watchband for you. PM me for details.

Eustace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nola, I need a watchband that's 22mm, or .86 inches. I'm afraid your watchband might be closer to 16mm (.63 inches).

KtownGreg

Reaction score
For some of the best watch straps around I would rec. Sirtol.com. Lou is a great guy and can make custom sizes and lengths. Good selection. They last forever. The quality is worth the price in my opinion.

Good luck. Greg

amemovox

Reaction score
Be careful, some watches with a metal band cannot accomodate a strap because of the case and lug design.

Eustace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ended up buying a band from Freda Watch Straps, and I highly recommend them. I got a great genuine alligator band at an awesome price. Very nice guy and super fast delivery.

NOLA1

Reaction score
sounds like you got a freaking sweet genuine strap. show us some pictures.

Night Owl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KtownGreg
For some of the best watch straps around I would rec. Sirtol.com. Lou is a great guy and can make custom sizes and lengths. Good selection. They last forever. The quality is worth the price in my opinion.

Good luck. Greg

Do you mean Sirtoli? I'm happy with my straps from them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads