• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Clothing Brand calle LVSH TRAIN Clothing

lebez90

Reaction score
I been looking at the new clothing brand called LVSH TRAIN. You can visit the site here. There stuff is pretty dope.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

lebez90

Reaction score
A couple days ago. My cousin was telling me about it. I havent ordered yet but I plan to sometime next week. When I get a shirt imma prolly takes some pics and write up an evaluation on it to post.

nonissue

Reaction score
A ****** graphic tee and a ****** printed sweater? That's not a designer, it's some kid (he's 20) with no talent and rich parents.

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you find so cool about this brand OP? Doesn't really stand out from other small startup "streetwear" brands IMO.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nonissue
A ****** graphic tee and a ****** printed sweater? That's not a designer, it's some kid (he's 20) with no talent and rich parents.
20110509_lavishtrain_1_large-1.jpg

lebez90

Reaction score
I really liked the simplistic design and the the message that goes along with the brand aswell. I think the mens t-shirts would go good with other additions like a jacket and straight leg denim jeans. Im not really in to too many elaborate tees anymore, they been seeming to get kind of saturated in the industry. Thats why I took a liking to the brand. And alot of other brands don't have too much of a real meaning to it aswell. When I look at a piece I try to picture how it would go with certain other pieces, and depending on the variety of pieces thats how a rate the brand. Thats how I see it, but from the looks of it. My style is alot different than you guys. Im interested in seeing whats more you guys taste.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lebez90
Good one Namor lmao....pretty funny
fistbump.gif
do you happen to know what song is playing in the LVSH AD CAMPAIGN video? i happen to like it. napoleon dynamite meets 90's R&B

lebez90

Reaction score
idk sounds like big sean in the beginning and wiz khalifa at the end.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A couple days ago. My cousin was telling me about it. I havent ordered yet but I plan to sometime next week. When I get a shirt imma prolly takes some pics and write up an evaluation on it to post.

Really Lebez90, your cousin was telling you about it? A simple Google search links the same username you are using here to your name, Lebbaeus Davidson, which is sig'd on the front page of your clothing site, which connects directly to your twitter of the same name.

I won't comment on the brand, but you just started an affiliate thread without paying, so GTFO.

lebez90

Reaction score
wow thats pretty cool inference. My first name is Leon Bezuch, I dont have a twitter but i would love to take that credit tho lol

lebez90

Reaction score
but my bad on creating this thread i didnt know we had to pay to create threads. Sorry about that

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
wow thats pretty cool inference. My first name is Leon Bezuch, I dont have a twitter but i would love to take that credit tho lol

Right, so you randomly created the same sig as your "cousin." At least you're learning something about "viral" marketing early on. Low post count along with your obvious user name are pretty clear evidence of such.

Good luck with your brand. If somebody comes along who actually has interest in it and is not profiting from it/does not want free publicity I'm sure that will be cool.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads