• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NEW Church's Black Westbury Monk Strap UK 6 / US 7 BRAND NEW

NEW Church's Black Westbury Monk Strap UK 6 / US 7 BRAND NEW

A Guy from Shanghai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A Guy from Shanghai submitted a new classified:

NEW Church's Black Westbury Monk Strap UK 6 / US 7 BRAND NEW - Price including domestic shipping

Price includes shipping within CONUS. Elsewhere at cost.

A true classic, the Westbury was born in 1970 and has been a bestselling monk strap style ever since. Coveted for its sleek, elegant aesthetic the Westbury is made on our popular 100 last with a smooth upper, in a glossy polish binder finish. Free from embellishment, it's sole defining feature is the prominent monk strap with oversized buckle fastening. Pair with a suit as an alternative to the archetypal, formal oxford.

Made in...
Read more about this resource...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.