1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

New Castangia Sartoria Super 150s Suit

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by aportnoy, May 15, 2006.

1. aportnoy

aportnoy Well-Known Member

Guys-

I have a new Castangia Sartoria super 150s suit that I bought and had altered but never wore as it's just too damn big. It's tagged size 54L (44L) and runs true to size, unfortunately not my size.

It's 3 button with side vents model from Bergdorf Goodman. The suit is done in a medium gray mid weight cloth with a very subtle windowpane in white.

Last I checked, these retail in the $2600 range.

Is anyone interested in this? If yes, please let me know and I'll snap some quick photos and post them.

I'll be looking for about $500 plus shipping on this.

2. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Well-Known Member

Jump on this one, guys; that's a steal!

koji

3. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Well-Known Member

That is a great deal. If you ever get one of those in a 38R or thereabouts, please let me know!

John

4. gdl203

gdl203 Well-Known Member

Andrew - I may be interested... Can you elaborate on what alterations were done and maybe post or email a few pics?
    Thanks!
    ---Greg

5. aportnoy

aportnoy Well-Known Member

Andrew - I may be interested... Can you elaborate on what alterations were done and maybe post or email a few pics?
    Thanks!
    ---Greg

Sure thing G. I'll post complete measurements and photos soon. All the alterations were of the taking-in variety as the suit was too big for me. The suit is drop dead gorgeous and it pains me to sell it, but I just can't wear it.

6. howard89

howard89 Member

I assume that this is long gone, but if it is still hanging in your closet, I'll happily take it.

7. rnoldh

rnoldh Well-Known Member

I assume that this is long gone, but if it is still hanging in your closet, I'll happily take it.

Great first post.

You noticed a suit being sold by aportnoy and responded.

I hope he still has the suit because he is by far one of the best sellers and people on SF and off SF.

You do realize that Andrew needs a GPS device to get around his closet. And a tour guide to go through the famed aportnoy shoe collection[​IMG]

Seriously though, welcome to SF, and I hope you get the suit.