• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New C&J's in 'F' width...

jjl5000

Reaction score
I stumbled across the following site:

http://www.mandbgents.com/nyhetsbrev/mto/

I don't know if members are already aware of this but they appear to be offering plenty of shoes in wider fittings including the much loved Westbourne on the 348.

A selection from the site, which appears to be under construction...

Edgware-L.jpg

Medway-L.jpg

Shefford-Walnut-L.jpg

Avebury-L.jpg

Could this be the answer to our wide footed prayers?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like many of them, particularly the boots. Wasn't there some talk of C&J offering the handgrades in wider width's in the near future?

jjl5000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
I like many of them, particularly the boots. Wasn't there some talk of C&J offering the handgrades in wider width's in the near future?

Lots of speculation but nothing concrete. I hope this site isn't an April fools joke
confused.gif

jjl5000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by speedster.8
They are based in Denmark, 24%VAT...

frown.gif

We need prices! Let's hope their pricing structure is circa Plal
laugh.gif

Nativefx

Reaction score
I hope this works out! I am looking at a few of those offerings that would be great if I could get them in a wider offering. I ordered the Savile on the 337 last thinking they might just be wide enough. I can wear them, but they are still just a bit snug, even after having a local cobbler stretch them just a bit. If Plal had more of a selection in a wider fit, I would have been in trouble long ago!!
bounce2.gif

micke@mandbgents

Reaction score
I can tell you that this is not an April fools joke
smile.gif

That is a newsletter we sent out to our customers in Copenhagen/Denmark and Malmo/Sweden offering them a chance to sign up for a limited edition shoe in there size. And they have until 15th of April to do so. After that we order them from Crockett & Jones and the delivery is July/August.
Price for the shoes Avebury, Thierry (handgrade) and the Radnor is 440£ plus shipping cost and the rest is 350£ plus shipping cost.
I looked up the shipping to US and it was like 25£.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good god! $900 for C&J boots? What is the world coming to?

jjl5000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
Good god! $900 for C&J boots? What is the world coming to?

laugh.gif
Great collection but the prices have killed off any interest.

Palladio

Reaction score
I would definitely buy the Edgware and Lownes (with the toe medallion, instead of the usual cap), but having to come up with ~$700 for each in the next two weeks isn't feasible. (I wonder how many people can?)

Hopefully these styles will be available normally from C&J to U.S. buyers; otherwise, I'll have to just look at the photos. There are some great designs here, certainly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads