1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New Brooks Brothers shirts **ONLY TWO LEFT** **FINAL DROP**

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by AMProf, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMProf

AMProf Senior member

Here is a small collection of shirts I brought back from a recent excursion to the Brooks Brothers clearance center. All of these are 100% new and in flawless condition. They have a line through the label to prevent returns to a retail outlet.

Shirts are $42.00, shipping included. For international buyers, contact me and we'll work out a reasonable rate. I ship USPS first class with tracking number and delivery confirmation.

Blue pinstripe button down (regular-- that is-- "must iron" cotton). Slim fit 15.5/32.
    $42 --> $40
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pink (pink but more on the orange side of pink) non iron extra slim fit. Size 15.5/33. **SOLD**

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lavender with fine prince of wales check. Non-iron, slim fit. Size 15.5/33 **SOLD**

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pink (but less orange and more lavender than the shirt above) Egyptian cotton shirt (a "must iron"). Strong point collar, beautiful shirt, retails for $135.00 This is the luxury line shirt, which is cut a bit more slim than the regular shirts. See BB website sizing chart for details

**FINAL DROP** $40-->36 [seriously! A $135 shirt for $36! Only dropping this so low because it is not my size]
    Size 16/33

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

White with grey check. Non-iron, extra slim fit. Size 15.5/33. **SOLD**

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

White pinstripe, spread collar, extra slim fit. Size 15.5/33. FRENCH CUFF. **SOLD**

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See also BB ties:
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/286216/new-brooks-brothers-ties

New BF casual shirt
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/287235/brooks-brothers-black-fleece-casual-shirt

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  2. GHo

GHo Senior member

nice shirts. wish you had that lavender in 14.5 or 15

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.