1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

New Brooks Brothers shirts **ONLY TWO LEFT** **FINAL DROP**

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by AMProf, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMProf

AMProf Senior member

Here is a small collection of shirts I brought back from a recent excursion to the Brooks Brothers clearance center. All of these are 100% new and in flawless condition. They have a line through the label to prevent returns to a retail outlet.

Shirts are $42.00, shipping included. For international buyers, contact me and we'll work out a reasonable rate. I ship USPS first class with tracking number and delivery confirmation.

Blue pinstripe button down (regular-- that is-- "must iron" cotton). Slim fit 15.5/32.
    $42 --> $40
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pink (pink but more on the orange side of pink) non iron extra slim fit. Size 15.5/33. **SOLD**

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lavender with fine prince of wales check. Non-iron, slim fit. Size 15.5/33 **SOLD**

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pink (but less orange and more lavender than the shirt above) Egyptian cotton shirt (a "must iron"). Strong point collar, beautiful shirt, retails for $135.00 This is the luxury line shirt, which is cut a bit more slim than the regular shirts. See BB website sizing chart for details

**FINAL DROP** $40-->36 [seriously! A $135 shirt for $36! Only dropping this so low because it is not my size]
    Size 16/33

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

White with grey check. Non-iron, extra slim fit. Size 15.5/33. **SOLD**

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

White pinstripe, spread collar, extra slim fit. Size 15.5/33. FRENCH CUFF. **SOLD**

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See also BB ties:
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/286216/new-brooks-brothers-ties

New BF casual shirt
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/287235/brooks-brothers-black-fleece-casual-shirt

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012

2. GHo

GHo Senior member

nice shirts. wish you had that lavender in 14.5 or 15

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.