• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New BROOKS BROTHERS Items on eBay >>>

tarheel

Reaction score
Hi Guys-

Instead of starting multiple threads for new and interesting items that I've got for sale, I'll just add new items to this thread with anything that I think would be of interest to forum members.

Likewise, feel free to jump in with any requests that you may have. Just click on the link below to get to my eBay store. Please either PM me here or through eBay with questions...

Shawn.

http://www.stores.ebay.com/brooks-buyers

tarheel

Reaction score
Recently added...

15 Boys ties ($39.50 Retail) SOLD

Blackwatch Plaid Cashmere 62 inch Scarf ($198 Retail) SOLD

BrooksEase Charcoal Pinstripe Suit Jacket 38R ($420 Retail) SOLD

Spring 2006 Pale Blue Glen Plaid SC 44S ($498 Retail) SOLD

Spring 2006 Navy Cotton Pea Coat M ($248 Retail) SOLD

Sea Island Cotton V-Neck Sweater ($148 Retail) SOLD

Argyle socks ($15 Retail)

Chino walking shorts ($49.50 Retail)

tarheel

Reaction score
New today...

10 new men's ties SOLD

Casual, unconstructed chino sportcoats (in red, khaki, and stone) to be posted this evening.

55 items total currently posted.

tarheel

Reaction score

I'll be posting a GREAT Timeless Brooks Brothers $698 Silk/Wool Dinner Jacket 38S for 75% off retail - $174.50. SOLD

A truly distinctive item that is only carried in a few stores and RARELY at a discount.

Some details:

Shawl collar
One button
Two flap front pockets
Single, center rear vent
Woven in Italy, tailored in the United States

Some important measurements:

Top of collar to bottom of skirt: 30.5 inches
Shoulder seam to bottom of sleeve: 24 inches
Width under armpits: 42 inches
Width at waist: 39 inches

This great jacket was used as a retail display but has no marks/holes/imperfections. A similar style is at BrooksBrothers.com right now for the Semi-Annual Sale price of $523.50. The one that I have is a RICHER, much more EXPENSIVE fabric that's equal parts silk and wool and has a really subtle herringbone fabric - appears the same as the picture from a distance.

You can find it at
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...duct_Id=901901

tarheel

Reaction score
DID SOMEONE ASK FOR P-A-T-C-H-W-O-R-K Pants ??? SOLD

Perhaps more for my amusement than profit, I am obsessed with grabbing and selling any Brooks Brothers items that I find in a patchwork fabric pattern. Maybe it's jealousy because I can't pull it off. Maybe not.

Regardless, I've just posted a pair of 34/32 Blackwatch Plaid and Corduroy Patchwork trousers that were produced as a retail display and started a 10-day auction at $0.99. The pictures really don't do them justice...

tarheel

Reaction score
Wow.

Tan Linen Three-Piece Suit 41R $698
SOLD

It's one of those things that might not go into a once-every-two-weeks rotation, but get it for a LOT less than retail and get a lot of impact for a little money...

From BrooksBrothers.com...

Our three-piece suit in pure linen is a classic for warm weather. Three-button jacket has side vents. Vest is six-button style with four welt pockets. Pleated trousers. Fully lined. Unfinished hems and alterable waistband. Dry clean. Made in Italy. 547K $698

Measurements...

Shoulder seam-to-seam - 19 inches
Shoulder seam to bottom of sleeve - 25 inches
Top of collar to bottom of jacket - 32.5 inches
Width under armpits - 45 inches
Width at waist - 43 inches

Trouser waist - 34 inches
Inseam - unfinished at 37.5 inches

Also to be posted today -

Country Club Blackwatch Plaid Super 130's $698 Sportcoat - 46R ($103.70) SOLD
Rustic Pebbled Chukka Boot - 11.5 ($113) SOLD

As always, I'm an eBay Powerseller and can invoice you via PayPal easily - PM me with any questions...

Shawn.

tarheel

Reaction score
Just Posted...

10 new ties. All luxury ($69.50) with tags attached. Start at $20.85 and Buy-It-Now for $24.32.

42R Pale Blue Supima Cotton Oxford Cloth Sport Coat ($248) also with tags attached. Starting at $62.00 with Buy-It-Now of $74.40.

tarheel

Reaction score
Hello again-

Cleaning out some items good, basic items (45 or so). They have been posted in my eBay store but not in the AUCTION listing, so you might be able to grab something quickly before anyone else has a shot.

Items include:

Brown pebble-grain dress shoes 8.5D SOLD
6 boys ties SOLD
3 men's ties SOLD
1 boys camel hair sport coat SOLD
Navy linen trousers
A few pair of refined twill chinos SOLD
A few pair of shorts in navy, olive, and khaki

tarheel

Reaction score
Most of the ties are marked with a line through the logo on the reverse of the tie in order to prevent full-price retail return (since many are current season).

tarheel

Reaction score
Posted these items in my store (not yet in the general auction) so get first crack at some Fall/Winter items early at 75-90% off...

Many Boys dress and sport shirts
Men's shoes
Men's sweaters
Ties
Cashmere sweaters and scarves
Blazer
Oxford cloth sport coat

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bump for tarheel.

Nice sweaters...If they were small instead of medium, I would probably buy 3-4 of them. It's also a shame nobody bought those brown pebblegrain shoes the first time around.

Good luck with your auctions!

tarheel

Reaction score
Two pair of custom display Estrato Super 130's trousers in 33W with an unfinished hem and plain front. Both are black. One has a subtle herringbone weave and the other has a flat weave.

$378 to custom make @ retail. All other measurements and details are provided in the listing. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics