1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New Brioni Purchase

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by drizzt3117, Oct 24, 2004.

1. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Stylish Dinosaur

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3936013271 Measurements seem almost spot on perfect for me, minor alterations at the most with taking in the waist on the trousers... this is almost exactly what I was looking for in a pinstripe and more or less what I was going to have Chan make next month. A bit more than I am used to paying but sounds immaculate, if not I guess there is a money back guarantee and this seller has good feedback.

2. A Harris

A Harris Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

Beautiful suit, and it looks to be a fairly recent Brioni. Also,  momnmaid is a very reputable seller, though they primarily deal with lower end suits. They were one of the VERY first to do this, and still 0 negative feedbacks..

edit - that is, no negs in last 12 months. But still, 5902 positives to 6 negatives is a pretty darn good ratio.

3. drizzt3117

Sounds good, will post pics when I get it.

4. drizzt3117

I wonder about the size of the chest panel on this brioni, i own some 46 brionis that have a measured 25" in the chest that fit me great, while I usually wear other manufacturers with 23.5"-24" chest measurements, I wonder if that is because of the drape?

5. PHV

PHV Senior Member

gorgeous suit... go for it. I need a 38 waist, if I were to get a 40" waist could they take it in?

I'm actually getting closer to a 36, so how much can they take it in? I've been working out a lot and getting back into athletic form.

6. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Yes.

7. drizzt3117

I've had items taken in 3" w/o issues.