1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

New Borrelli Store in New York

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Bespoke 51, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Bespoke 51

Bespoke 51 Well-Known Member

Has anyone yet visited the newly opened Borrelli store at 67th and Madison? Information and pictures?

2. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

When did that happen?

3. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

Thought they closed them all.

4. earthdragon

earthdragon Senior member

I noticed it just before Christmas - it's up near Attolini on Madison.
    I asked the guy at DeCorato about it and he very diplomatically 'laughed his ass off'.
    Not sure who is behind it - however if their recent Shirting efforts are anything to go by - they won't get a dime out of me....

[​IMG]

5. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

6. allman brotha

allman brotha Member

I've been there. It's smaller than DeCorato. All product is same as everywhere else: all gray, blue and oatmeal colored. Maybe you've seen it at Loro Piana, Brunello Cucinelli, or Bergdorf Goodman or J. Crew: little precious trim-fitting quilted jackets with cashmere lined collars, cashmere v-necks in solid colors most often found on the floors of forrests, trim moleskin trousers, blue nylon windbreakers, trim worsted suits in blue and gray, striped ties, and tons of shirts, with prices ranging from $500 to $850 in the walls.

Very uninspired. We've all seen it before...all over Madison Avenue and elsewhere at Barneys. Mitchells, Richards, Wilkes Bashford, Zegna, Loro Piana, Cucinelli, Bergdorf, Jay Kos, Davide Cenci, Peter Elliot, Domenico Vacca, everywhere else.