• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Australian Made-to-measure outerwear business customer survey launching 2020 - Old Originals

OldOriginals

Reaction score
Hello styleforum,
I am a 35 year old bespoke tailor launching an online made-to-measure mens outerwear brand called Old Originals offering classic styles of jackets. Chore jackets, bomber jackets, shirt jackets and safari jackets are the first styles to become available. All the garments will be made in Melbourne Australia by me from a range of Japanese fabrics, one at a time, no fast fashion or huge volumes. Length and chest measurements will be entered by the customer as well as their design preferences for pockets, collars, closures, trimmings and fabrics. The garments will be made from sustainable fabrics, natural fabric dyes used where possible, all sewing threads and labels will be cotton with buttons and zips made of horn, corozo or steel making the garments 100% biodegradable and plastic (polyester) free.
I have been a trained as a bespoke tailor and worked in off shore manufactured MTM for the past 7 years, this new venture will offer a product that is truly eco friendly and offer an alternative to customers who want personally made casual wear garments without having to visit a tailor 3-4 times and at an affordable price.

If made-to-measure is something you are interested in please take a few moments to fill out the customer survey in the link and when the brand launches I will send you a discount code to your email for the launch.
I appreciate your feedback, keep watching this space.

Survey link :

@old.originals
www.old-originals.com

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member