1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

New Attolini navy wool sportcoat EU50

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Hengo, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hengo

Hengo Well-Known Member

Ok, so I have a certin obsession with navy jackets. It means I cannot resist buying them, even though I already have more than I need... I am now selling off a new Sartoria Attolini coat, and I have another listing for a navy Isaia jacket.

I got this jacket from yoox last year. It fits me very well, but I already have a few that are very similar. As a result, this has been sitting in my closet for the past year. It still has some tags that are from yoox, I presume, but no original tags from the Attolini factory. It has never been worn.

It is a size 50 (EU sizing), 100% wool, quarter lined. It has the typical attolini cut with some shoulder padding, a lean silhouette, dual vents and a very nice 3/2 lapel roll. If you are looking for a navy jacket and this is your size, this is really as good as it gets.

My price for this is USD900. That price includes shipping in the EU and US. Payment through paypal.

I apologise for the crappy iphone pics. Let me know if you need additional photos or measurements.

Measurements:
    Shoulder 18,5
    Chest 21,5
    Sleeve 25
    BoC 31

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  2. fox81

fox81 Senior member

the b&s rules say you cannot ask for extra paypal fees. your price should include any extra you need to account for this

3. Hengo

Hengo Well-Known Member

Ok, thanks for pointing that out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.