1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NEW Alden for J.Crew Waxed Longwing Bluchers Wingtips Tobacco Size 8

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by getshawn, Dec 10, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. getshawn

getshawn Well-Known Member

I'm selling these Brand New in Box Alden for J.Crew Waxed Longwing Bluchers in size 8D. I purchased them myself from J.Crew (everything you see is included, except receipt.) The shoes have never been worn (not even tried on.) The shoes have only been taken out of the box for the pictures I uploaded here. These retail for $515. Shipping is a flat $15 to USA only. I might consider international shipping depending on where you live and shipping options. I will ship with tracking as soon as payment is received. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.