1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NEW Alden Black Shell Cordovan Boots for Leffot NYC 7.5E

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by mthdesign, Jun 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mthdesign

mthdesign New Member

Listed here are a new, unused pair on Alden Hoodoo Boots with crepe soles, from Leffot NYC. Black shell cordovan. Size 7.5E, Barrie Last.

I purchased these on 6/2/2016 for $790 with tax.

Condition: Brand new, unused with original box, shoe bag and wrapping. (Only tried on in bedroom for fit).

Fit: 7.5E, Barrie Last ("Barrie Last runs a half size larger than other Alden lasts") . I wear a 7.5D in Alden Trubalance (8D everywhere else). The 7.5E fitted fine, with a little room in the width. I could easily add an insole for a snugger fit, but works fine for me as is. The shell cordovan is a bit tougher, so the wider fit works for me in this case.

Reason for selling: These boots are beautiful, but I purchased them prematurely. Leffot only had one 7.5E and a few other random sizes from a pre-order, so I picked them up on the spot. I've had my Alden 405s for awhile now and I think I prefer the horween chromexcel over the shell cordovan. I also have a Context Roy Boot coming in a couple of months.

Price: $819, plus shipping. (Ultimately trying to make my $790 back, considering Paypal fees.)

I think this boot has a classic, timeless, understated look. The unfinished brass hardware is a nice touch. This style and size are currently not available anywhere else.

Although I am new on Styleforum, I have excellent seller feedback on ebay (user: mthdesign).

Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you for viewing.

Adam

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.