New AE Mora

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mattnt, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Mattnt

Mattnt Member

What does everyone think of the new AE Mora in black? Double monk strap. Worth the $300 new? Anything similar (double monk) in the same price range that is preferable? I haven't yet taken the time to hunt around Manhattan.

2. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Senior member

they look like they are made for older men who want to be hip again.

3. grimslade

grimslade Senior member

they look like they are made for older men who want to be hip again.

[​IMG]

They look pretty good in person. That #8 last is more elegant in real life than it appears in AE's photos. I like them, though I can't tell you whether they're "worth" full retail. I think I've only ever bought AEs at discount.
    Speaking of which, I've got my eye on STP, hoping the Harrison bluchers in black show up there soon...

4. VMan

VMan Senior member

[​IMG]

They look pretty good in person. That #8 last is more elegant in real life than it appears in AE's photos. I like them, though I can't tell you whether they're "worth" full retail. I think I've only ever bought AEs at discount.
    Speaking of which, I've got my eye on STP, hoping the Harrison bluchers in black show up there soon...

The shoes do look a bit clunky in the photo, glad to hear they look sleeker in person.

AE's shoe photos don't look too great on the site - they seem to have a very artificial and un-elegant quality about them, as compared to in real life.