1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New Addition and Drops Rare Shell Belts Alden and BB New size 36

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Joenobody0, Aug 14, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joenobody0

Joenobody0 Distinguished Member

All sold. Thanks SF

Updated Listing

Hello SF Peeps,

I have for sale two one rare shell belt. Size 36 (a competent cobbler can resize them to any size 34 or below for very little cost). The Whiskey is BB branded and made by their Canadian supplier. [COLOR=FF00AA]The #8 Alden belt has been worn approximately 10 times and includes its box and bag. The BB belts don't come with dedicated boxes. [/COLOR]

I'm looking for $225 for the BB belt [COLOR=FF00AA]and $150 for the Alden. [/COLOR]Both net and shipped CONUS. Worldwide shipping may be possible at the buyer's expense.

Hello SF Peeps,

I have for sale two one extremely rare exotic shell belts. Both unworn and size 36 (a competent cobbler can resize them to any size 34 or below for very little cost). The Ravello belt is an Alden - it's the wider width (35mm I think, but don't quote me on that). The Whiskey is BB branded and made by their Canadian supplier. The Alden belt includes its box and bag. The BB belts don't come with dedicated boxes.

I'm looking for $250 for the BB belt and $XXX for the Alden. Both net and shipped CONUS. Worldwide shipping may be possible at the buyer's expense.

Discounts given for anyone buying the matching Aldens in my other FS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016

2. k-ktok

k-ktok Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.