1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

**New Added 12-9**Brooks Brothers Shoes--Alden, Peal, Black Fleece, Rancourt

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Steve Smith, Mar 8, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Senior member

:foo:Prices include US shipping with tracking. These shoes are first quality (unless otherwise noted) but have a mark in the insole which prevents return to retailer. No returns. All photos are clickable thumbnails.

I am happy to ship to other countries. The shipped weight of a pair of shoes will almost always be between 3 and 4 pounds. Go to the USPS website, enter your country and the weight of the package for a quote. That will give you a real close, if not exact, cost for shipping and will help you decide whether you want to buy. I am going to ship Priority Mail with insurance unless you want to take the risk of loss or damage in shipping.

I don't know what last these shoes are made on. I don't know if these shoes will fit you. I don't know who made those Peals unless I give an opinion in the description. Even then, I may be wrong.

Sole measurements: I don't measure soles

All Peal & Co shoes are Made in England. All of these shoes are made for the US market and use US sizing.

Rancourt & Co. Brown Suede Chukka, Crepe Sole. 7D $120
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Lizard Cap Toe Balmoral. Hand made in Italy. Retail $998. 8.5D $540>>>$490.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Tecnica Montana III Oiled Suede Synthetic Wool Lined Boots. Vibram Sole. Retail $220. Size 9D US. $135.

NIB Brooks Brothers Pantofola d'Oro White Leather Sneakers. Made in Italy. Spectacular materials, quality and proportion. Retail $398. 9D. $150.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Peal & Co Black Velvet Slippers. Made in England. Leather sole. Formal wear or around the house, try using the patent leather shoes for that kind of versatility. Retail $195. 9.5D $95
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafer. 9.5B. $325.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Rancourt & Co Dark Blue Suede Moc Toe Chukka. 10D $120.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Peal & Co Tri-Color Suede Wingtips, Goodyear welted, Storm welted, crepe sole. My camera brightens the light suede. Beautiful shoe. 8.5Dsold, 9Dsold, 10D $185>>$140
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Red Wing Heritage 2991 Brown Engineer Boots. Light scuffs from being handled in store. Size 10.5D. Unbeatable price at $220.

Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Tan Canvas Oxford. Made in England, cursive writing inside and nail pattern indicate C&J. Perfect Spring/Summer shoe. BNIB with bags. Retail $550. 12D $185
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BB Mini Lug Sole Black Boat Shoes. Chromexel leather. Vibram sole. 12D $125
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafers. 13D. $300.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

***ALL SOLD BELOW***

Alden for Brooks Brothers #8 Burgundy Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafer. Retail $650. 10D $325.***SOLD***
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Peal & Co Brown Wingtip Bal. Slightly light line on leather following brogeing in a few spots (pictured), not noticeable from eye level. Fix with polish. Retail $598. 10.5D $190***SOLD***

Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers Dark Brown Double Stitch Split Toe Blucher. 11D $170***SOLD***
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Peal & Co Tri-Color Suede Wingtips, crepe sole. My camera brightens the light suede. Beautiful shoe. 10.5D $185>>$140***SOLD***
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Florsheim by Duckie Brown Earthy Dk Green / Dk Brown Suede Saddle Shoes. India. 12D $150>>>$130***SOLD***

BB Black Fleece White Buck Longwings. Made by Crockett & Jones, 325 last. Made in England. One shoe bag. Very slight marks from box (pictured). 10.5D. $250.>>$225>>$200***SOLD***
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Black Fleece White Buck Longwings. Made by Crockett & Jones, 325 last. Made in England. Fabulous. 10D. $275>>$250>>$200***SOLD***

Peal & Co Tan Calf Kiltie Tassel Loafer. Made by C&J on the 72 last. 9.5D $220.***SOLD***
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alden for Brooks Brothers Tan Tassel Loafer. Retail $498. 7.5D. $200.***SOLD***
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BB Cognac American Bison Drivers. Beautiful leather. El Salvador. 10D $80.***SOLD***
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Allen Edmonds for BB Brown Penny Loafer. 10.5D Have been worn out of the store so discounted to $140.***SOLD***

Red Wing Brown Iron Ranger. 9.5D. $180.SOLD

Peal & Co Black Punch Cap Bal. Retail $598. 8.5D. $220.SOLD

Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafer. Soles new and unmarked. 8.5D. $325.***SOLD***
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Red Wing 8144 Boots in Slate Blue Abilene Suede. Two sets of laces. 9.5D. $170.SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Peal & Co Tri-Color Suede Wingtips, crepe sole. My camera brightens the light suede. Beautiful shoe. 9.5D $185>>$140***SOLD***
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Peal & Co Dark Brown Leather Nappa Slippers. 8D. $60.SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Peal & Co Tri-Color Suede Wingtips, crepe sole. 7.5D $140.SOLD

Brooks Brothers Black Calf Penny Loafer. Made in USA. 7.5C. $145>>$135>>$125SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pantofolo d'Oro Perforated Leather Sneaker. Retail $398. 8.5 $150.SOLD

Brooks Brothers Italian Suede and Canvas Tennis Shoes. 8.5D. $175.>>$160>>>$150>>>$125>>>$110SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Brooks Brothers Allen Edmonds made Brown Pebble Grain Beefroll Penny Loafer. This shoe approaches perfection in the casual loafer category. 10.5D. $180.SOLD

Attached Files:

• 021.JPG
      021.JPG
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      1.7 MB
      Views:
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  2. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

Peal & Co Black Punch Cap Bal. Retail $598. 8.5D. $220.
    sweet deal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.