• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New A.P.C critique Fit

TheGoodLife

Reaction score
I sized down to a size 30 PS. I think the fit is decent but not totally sure. My main debate was between the new cures or the petite standards and I went with the ps. I have a 15 day return policy so i can ship them back if I like.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Size down at 2 more IMO. They stretch like a motherfucker.

Also, stickies at the top for these kinds of questions, special flowers, etc.etc.

whiskeybeard

Reaction score
Could've used the sticky thread/APC thread for this question

Anyway if that's how they fit I think they'll end up being too big for you. APC stretch a lot so it's recommended to size down 2 in most cases.

TheGoodLife

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiskeybeard
Could've used the sticky thread/APC thread for this question

Anyway if that's how they fit I think they'll end up being too big for you. APC stretch a lot so it's recommended to size down 2 in most cases.

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
they look perfect which means they're too big

Ahh ok. Should I go down 1 or 2 more?

whiskeybeard

Reaction score
I'd say 1 more but I don't like my jeans super tight. Sizing down 2 would be very very tight initially (difficult to close etc.) but would stretch to be wearable (but still tight) over time.

Flight Bird

Reaction score
Honestly I think that if you just throw on a belt to prevent the waist from exploding outward, then you should be fine. Sizing down one will be MUCH slimmer

Pinhas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
they look perfect which means they're too big

^ this

baba booey

Reaction score
Do you have a moose knuckle yet? When you can answer yes to this question they fit correctly.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PCs stretch so much... my NS 33s fit a little tighter than that now esp from the knee down

Go w/the 28

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Size down one, that fit is not the reason people buy petite standards. Too slim-straight, needs to be actual slim. Especially if you were considering cures, these definitely aren't slim enough for you.

TheGoodLife

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Size down one, that fit is not the reason people buy petite standards. Too slim-straight, needs to be actual slim. Especially if you were considering cures, these definitely aren't slim enough for you.

thank you. that cleared everything up. I appreciate it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.