1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

NEW 2 PAIRS BILLS KHAKIS M1S SHORTS USA FLAT FRONT SIZE 34

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by HGCROSBY, Apr 21, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HGCROSBY

HGCROSBY Senior member

ITEM: BILLS KHAKIS M1S POPLIN FLAT FRONT SHORTS(2 PAIRS TOGETHER)
    MADE IN USA
    CURRENT RETAIL PRICE IS $98.50 EACH.

COLOR: KHAKI

SIZE: 34

BILLS DESCRIPTION:

"Ideal for golf or wherever staying cool is a way of life, our poplin shorts provide a rare combination of durability and breathability. Poplin shorts are ideal for golf, life in the South, or wherever staying cool is a way of life. .

Inseam 9.25". 5.6 oz. 100% cotton. Made in U.S.A. of imported fabric. Machine washable. M1S: Relaxed fit, plain front short."

CONDITION: NEW WITHOUT TAGS. I RECEIVED THE SHORTS AS A GIFT. I ONLY REMOVED THE TAGS. THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN WORN OR WASHED(ONLY TRIED ON). THERE IS ONLY ONE EXTREMELY MINOR FLAW. ONE BUTTON IS A LITTLE LOOSE WHERE YOU BUTTON THE SHORTS(IT CAME THAT WAY-LOOK AT THE PIC). OTHERWISE, THEY ARE PERFECT. AWESOME SHORTS. UNFORTUNATELY, THEY DON'T FIT ME(I'M A 36). I'M SELLING BOTH PAIRS TOGETHER.

SORRY, NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. NO EXCEPTIONS. PLEASE DON'T ASK.

SHIPPING IS FREE(CONUS)

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.