1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Never Smile at a Crocodile

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by meister, Jul 12, 2011.

1. fir3fox

fir3fox Senior member

2. dcg

dcg Senior member

I realize this is Australia but are these people out of their goddamn minds?

3. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

+fucking1

4. ezlau

ezlau Senior member

I think it's only as crazy as lions in a circus. Both lions and croc can chomp your ass off, so I suppose it's perfectly normal if you look at it that way. Still, kinda amazing. That croc is big enough and would make a nice wallet/shoe/belt. [​IMG]

5. meister

meister Senior member

I like the way he is 80 years old and a shark took his foot off and he is still going strong. What animal could survive a full amputation in the wild?

Tuff bastard...a true 'Strayan...[​IMG]

6. Lighthouse

Lighthouse Senior member

Amazing. Is he really a man eater, or are they assuming he would happily eat a human if once came along.

7. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

I'm waiting for the report of "Aussie killed by crocodile, man(eater?)hunt ensues." Shouldn't be long now

8. yjeezle

yjeezle Senior member

damn that's huge.

9. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored

Is it wrong that I was trying to figure out how many accessories I could make with Brutus?

10. shaqin93

shaqin93 Active Member

11. Achillus

Achillus Senior member

Crocodile leather :fence:.

12. Anthony K

Anthony K Senior member

To quote the kid in the story, "holy crap!"

13. JLibourel

JLibourel Senior member

While that is indeed a big saltwater crocodile, some are considerably bigger, at least one meter longer. If some reports are to be believed, they may get up to 10 meters, although these are very questionable.

With these tour guides encouraging crocs to jump out of the water for meat like that, one would suspect it's only a matter of time before some luckless soul gets plucked out of a boat!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011