• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nespresso Club

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
150?

That's terrible. Forget drinking a cold cup...do you even get much extraction at that temp?

letsgofire

Reaction score
Wondering if folks still are active here.

I have the Creatisa Plus and I really like Flat Whites. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to make them even better? Any pods work especially well?

Thanks

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wondering if folks still are active here.

I have the Creatisa Plus and I really like Flat Whites. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to make them even better? Any pods work especially well?

Thanks
You probably one the toastier version of the pods made for milk.

Been meaning to post here that the relaunched lines have been really good. The limited editions for the past year have all been really exciting. And the Kona. Wow. I have about 15 pods and I'm gonna have to scour ebay already.

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We've been Nespresso drinkers for many years already with our original and vertuo machines. But our last order doesn't taste as good as it was before.

49831068937_6e6c5ed753_c.jpg

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your machine may need to be descaled.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm going to save you a lot of trouble and hassle. Don't descale your machine, just buy a new one. They are cheap enough that descaling isn't worth the trouble.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Also, I am mad. My Nespresso machine is in my office and I haven't been there since the beginning of March. I am Nespresso-less at home.

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just buy a new one. They are cheap enough that descaling isn't worth the trouble.

That what we usually do ))

They have an offers once on in a while if you buy certain amount of sleeves you'll get a machine almost for free (20-50 dollars). Almost all our friends got a machine from us ))

P.S. Anyway we did the descaling before to our older machines it is not a big deal )

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That what we usually do ))

They have an offers once on in a while if you buy certain amount of sleeves you'll get a machine almost for free (20-50 dollars). Almost all our friends got a machine from us ))

P.S. Anyway we did the descaling before to our older machines it is not a big deal )
Are you russian?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got my latest order in. I ordered three of the City Series ones. Having the Shanghai as a lungo. I didn't realize all the City Series ones were lungos......which I probably could have guessed from the name Lungo in each one.

And I saw that they just announced a Blue Mountain pod...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads