• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nespresso Club

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
150?

That's terrible. Forget drinking a cold cup...do you even get much extraction at that temp?

letsgofire

Reaction score
Wondering if folks still are active here.

I have the Creatisa Plus and I really like Flat Whites. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to make them even better? Any pods work especially well?

Thanks

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wondering if folks still are active here.

I have the Creatisa Plus and I really like Flat Whites. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to make them even better? Any pods work especially well?

Thanks
You probably one the toastier version of the pods made for milk.

Been meaning to post here that the relaunched lines have been really good. The limited editions for the past year have all been really exciting. And the Kona. Wow. I have about 15 pods and I'm gonna have to scour ebay already.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Your machine may need to be descaled.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm going to save you a lot of trouble and hassle. Don't descale your machine, just buy a new one. They are cheap enough that descaling isn't worth the trouble.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Also, I am mad. My Nespresso machine is in my office and I haven't been there since the beginning of March. I am Nespresso-less at home.

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just buy a new one. They are cheap enough that descaling isn't worth the trouble.
That what we usually do ))

They have an offers once on in a while if you buy certain amount of sleeves you'll get a machine almost for free (20-50 dollars). Almost all our friends got a machine from us ))

P.S. Anyway we did the descaling before to our older machines it is not a big deal )

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That what we usually do ))

They have an offers once on in a while if you buy certain amount of sleeves you'll get a machine almost for free (20-50 dollars). Almost all our friends got a machine from us ))

P.S. Anyway we did the descaling before to our older machines it is not a big deal )
Are you russian?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.