• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nespresso Club

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ESE pads, Lavazza capsule machine, Illy capsule machine are alternatives.

I wasn't too happy with the taste of Nespresso but to each its own. Definitely try it before you buy it though.

Last edited:

mikeman

Reaction score
Not trying to be cheap...but would you guys trust a refurbished citiz with frother for 150?

EDIT: Just bought it from overstock. Refurb in black for 154 shipped. I even had a little chat to make sure it came with the frother--it does. Saved the chat just in case it doesn't.

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garde...presso-Maker-Refurbished/7323005/product.html

Looks like the buttons are in a different place than the newest one... is an old one that I dont want, or should it work just the same?

Last edited:

mikeman

Reaction score
Last question until U actually get my machine. How long does it take to get capsules from Nespresso? Also, any other online stores that you guys buy from?

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Last question until U actually get my machine. How long does it take to get capsules from Nespresso? Also, any other online stores that you guys buy from?

so my citiz came with a sample of each coffee capsule nespresso makes (around 20 flavors), idk if its the same with other machines, either way capsules on amazon or from nespresso come w/in a weeks time

mikeman

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply sinnedk!

I bought some capsules, as Im not sure if my refurbed will come with any.

Anyhow, I went with what seem to be the favorites around here. Plus a coconut pack.

Rosabaya de Colombia
Variations Coconut
Arpeggio
Roma
Livanto

I must say, the site is very confusing at first, so many new windows! I know its for shipping purposes, but, I dont like the order of 50 multiples thing...

But 6 dollar 2 day shipping is pretty nice.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
shipping speed depends on your location relative to one of their warehouses. when i was in FL the shipments would come in 2 days. easiest obviously is to just go to the retail stores and buy them. some Sur La Table's are carrying the caps now as well.

mikeman

Reaction score

shipping speed depends on your location relative to one of their warehouses. when i was in FL the shipments would come in 2 days. easiest obviously is to just go to the retail stores and buy them. some Sur La Table's are carrying the caps now as well.

Thats what I figured. I live in a small/ ****** city, and there isn't any retail stores remotely close. I called a Sur La Table that is an hour away, but, they dont sell the capsules in store... I suppose Ill figure out a regular ordering routine.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thats what I figured. I live in a small/ ****** city, and there isn't any retail stores remotely close. I called a Sur La Table that is an hour away, but, they dont sell the capsules in store... I suppose Ill figure out a regular ordering routine.

just go direct or amazon, also how much coffee do you drink? having 20 - 40 capsules should cover you for a bit

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

just go direct or amazon, also how much coffee do you drink? having 20 - 40 capsules should cover you for a bit

Amazon does not sell the caps. Their resellers do. Not exactly sure where they are getting them from though.

dufferin1

Reaction score
Just tried the Kona Nespresso Special Reserve, delicious.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't you order as a subspriction? In Germay every order >200 capsules is free, and with subscriptions (I think a shipment every two or three months) each shipment is free -- it just have to be >=200 capsules per year (so for example 50 every three months). Maybe there's such a subscription thingy in the US too? Have a look!

Last edited:

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

anyway to do a master reset to factory settings?

Depends on the machine. google Nespresso + your machine + instruction manual and it should be the first result to pop up.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I will be going to Nespresso today to pick up more capsules. Ah, convenience!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads