• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nespresso Club

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I checked out that machine at Williams Sonoma today that I linked above.

It was ok, but I think I fell in love with this one:

just gotta find a good price on one. they're around $700. but i like the milk frother and the adjustable options on everything.

Last edited:

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just get a regular Citiz. Please.
If you want adjustable, go with a real espresso machinee. You're up to a good start with 700$.

Last edited:

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, i'm deciding between the two, the Citiz just looks ugly to me. i've ruled out that other one with the removable milk compartment, going to go with the nespresso frother.

Yika

Reaction score

thanks, sadly out of stock,
but to clarify programmable just means you "hold button to pass more water" if so LMAO
btw which machine do you have?

Hold the button to pass more water to desired level one time and in the future that will be the standard water level til you adjust or reset.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

audiophilia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still loving my Citiz. Roma my favourite capsule. Five different dinner party guests over the past year have purchased one after coffee here.

Our boutique pales compare to Madison Ave, but I use the iPhone app for everything. Quick service.

Not sure what Nespresso Canada was thinking with their Crate and Barrel and Williams Sonoma reps. Two girls I saw looked like bag ladies with accompanying scowls.

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I need one of these machines.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

YEAY... havent had a chance to set up yet

Nice! Where did you end up buying it? Let us know what you think of it after you try a few caps and get it running

I need one of these machines.

I'm available for personal consultations for a marginal fee.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Nice! Where did you end up buying it? Let us know what you think of it after you try a few caps and get it running

my wife bought it off amazon and i already tried a lot of the caps (my foks have the same one), i havent had a chance to get it up and running, lots of work/bday stuff went on

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Last edited:

mikeman

Reaction score
So, I love espresso, but never wanted to spend the time and money getting set-up with a real machine, grinder, etc. I have decided I want to try a nespresso machine.

I do have a few questions im hoping you guys can help with.

Is the Citiz the model to go with for a first machine, or should I get one with the frother?

How is the nespresso taste wise?

Is there any other makers of the capsules that will work with the nespresso machine?

Is nespresso the best single serving espresso machine?

Thanks in advance!

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

So, I love espresso, but never wanted to spend the time and money getting set-up with a real machine, grinder, etc. I have decided I want to try a nespresso machine.
I do have a few questions im hoping you guys can help with.
Is the Citiz the model to go with for a first machine, or should I get one with the frother?
How is the nespresso taste wise?
Is there any other makers of the capsules that will work with the nespresso machine?
Is nespresso the best single serving espresso machine?
Thanks in advance!

1. Citiz is good, citiz with frother is better, but there are other options some cheaper some more expensive, i recommend stopping by a store that sells them and trying some out
2. i think it tastes great
3. there are some 3rd party that you can load yourself but nespresso has a lot of options so its pointless
4. different strokes for different folks

anyone give me thoughts on the strongest and least acidic capsule? i am currently drinking Arpeggio

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads