• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nerds shouldn't be allowed to buy trenchcoats

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
LBCC, a nearby community college, got locked down and closed today because some "suspicious individual" was suspected of having guns under his trenchcoat, though there hasn't been any updates since then. Clearly they shouldn't let nerds buy trenchcoats, firstly they look ******* awful wearing them, and then all they do is hide guns underneath. It seems like half of the pasty nerds I've seen around campus are wearing cheap, terrible looking trenchcoats.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no clue how sarcastic you are trying to be but let me just say.... not all nerds wear trenchcoats

95147__nerds_l.jpg

one classic and 4 sequels and not a trench coat to be found

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To differentiate themselves from regular people, they should wear lab coats.

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The worst are those versions that have the big flap of material covering the shoulders like it's supposed to look like some sort of wizard costume or something. Usually worn by pale, greasy guys who look like they spend too much time in their mom's basement and not enough in the shower.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Yes! That's exactly the kind I'm envisioning. The ones that rapists in the wild west probably wore in the 1800's.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads