• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Neopolitan Shirts on Yoox

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, I stumbled upon what may be a valuable new label for us all.
Pino Borrellio (something like that).
I ordered one of his shirts for $60.00 off of Yoox, and finally got home to check it out.

It is remarkable for the cost, and perhaps the slimmest cut I have ever seen on RTW shirts.

It has all of the hallmarks of a Neopolitan shirt, some nice subtle hand work, very nice fabrics, and very thick mop buttons, handsewn button holes, and a really nice spread collar.
There are not so many available, but for those who are not rail thin, may want to size up 1.
I actually had to remove the darts on the back to get mine to an acceptable fit, but it fits very well.

Also, it has the highest armholes of any RTW shirt I have worn.

So, go get the rest.
Oh, I also found another brand, but I am going to buy them out of them as these fit better than any shirt I have worn!

Cheers

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Pics please?

slycedbred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by antirabbit
Oh, I also found another brand, but I am going to buy them out of them as these fit better than any shirt I have worn!

Cheers

I'm not your size! care to share?!!?
teacha.gif

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Think of a dress shirt parted into even thirds right down the shirt. Think 3 big vertical stripes, like the flag of Italy... Here's the catch, the order of the colors from left to right go as follows: Pink-->White-->Dark Brown

For a heightened effect, pair with light tan chinos with contrasting darker tan windowpaning. Top it off with coordinating tan shoes, and a bright red bowler hat.

unaware

Reaction score
I guess 15.5 to a 16.5 (smallest they have) would be too much?

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by antirabbit

So, go get the rest.

Cheers

You drop those sort of hints in here and the Tightfits will have an even more difficult time pulling on their trousers for a while.

unpainted huffheinz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Here are three short videos that offer a look inside Pino Borriello's factory:

The last clip is the collar and cuff fusing machine?

WestIndianArchie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by erdawe
Think of a dress shirt parted into even thirds right down the shirt. Think 3 big vertical stripes, like the flag of Italy... Here's the catch, the order of the colors from left to right go as follows: Pink-->White-->Dark Brown

For a heightened effect, pair with light tan chinos with contrasting darker tan windowpaning. Top it off with coordinating tan shoes, and a bright red bowler hat.

lol8[1].gif

This reply is very under-rated.

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I have a Pino shirt, it is nice. The other brand you mention I will assume is Morziello, also nice. For me, Finamore is the best RTW shirt.

I have never tried Finamore, but have tried Borrelli and Kiton. I like the Pino better.
So the other brand is Alessandro Gerhardi. I ordered some more today.
It is not super super slim, but pretty slim, very nice fabric, great details, and at $35.00, a steal.
They are Tuscan, not Neopolitan.

literasyme

Reaction score
Where do you see them for $35? Is there a code that's still working?

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used a code, verde@yoox

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads