• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Neiman marcus sales

bryce330

Reaction score
Is anyone on the board familiar with the typical schedule for Nieman Marcus' sales? There's a bunch of items, which have been on sale for about two weeks, that I'm somewhat interested in but would prefer to wait for further reductions.

I tried to pick the salesman's brain about when the next round of reductions would be, but he wasn't giving me much (probably because he knew I wasn't buying anything)...

vero_group

Reaction score
At the Neiman-Marcus Last Call store here in Dallas, everything in the men's department will be reduced a further 20% starting on Wednesday, June 11 in honor of Father's Day. I'll be buying many items to sell on eBay starting this weekend...

Also, Nordstrom stores in Dallas and Houston will be having 20% to 50% off selected men's department items starting Friday, June 13. I do not know if these savings also apply to Nordstrom Rack stores in Plano or Hurst, Texas.

aybojs

Reaction score
Thanks for the info on Last Call, vero_group. I was about to embark on a 3 hour road trip to my nearest LC this morning, but I see I should wait another day. As for sales at Neimans itself, I believe a salesman at my local one told me that the next wave of price reductions would start around July 4th, followed by a final one in August.

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hmmm, I've heard they'd come a little earlier...
First call started last week, I was told that secondary markdowns would start after 3 weeks, then tertiary markdowns in another 3. Anyone have the inside scoop?

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The Last Call in Primm Nevada (about 1/2 hr from Vegas) is marking down most of the menswear an additional 20% starting tomorrow. The sale ends Saturday I believe. They just recently did a rotation (the 30% off items went to 50% off and the 50% off items went to 70% off) so there should be some great deals to be had. I'm not certain if the other Last Calls are doing the same thing.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Andrew:

I gotta make it to that Last Call one of these days. Bet all the goods from SF and Wilshire/Rodeo end up there. These are 2 of the top 5 Neiman's in the U.S.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads