1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Barrett Painted Baseball boots, 43

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Synthese, Aug 27, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored Moderator

These beautiful Neil Barrett sneakers are a combination of matte and patent leathers, and have been coated in latex paint. As a result, the paint chips off, and slowly reveals the black patent leather. Think of them as a working metaphor for the future of this planet: Gently, languorously, the beautiful whitewash is peeled away - beneath lies the shining, iridescent carapace of the Níðhöggr , ever gnawing on the roots of the world-tree.

Purchasing these sneakers affords you a stunning, compelling glimpse at the clarity of being. I pray that you retain your sanity in the face of such maddening self-awareness, though perhaps madness would be a welcome respite from the inevitable calamity that awaits us all. You may wear them with jeans, if you must.

They are a size 43, which runs the same as Common Projects (although slightly wider), and is good for a US 10.5. Note that these are far more comfortable than your favorite pair of Achilles, notwithstanding the philosophical shock.

Shipping is not included, and will be sent with a signature required upon delivery.

3 people like this.
  2. krnxbab0

krnxbab0 Senior member

Your description sold me. If you ever happen to have 41s, please put up a similar description and I'm all yours.

3. smashwindow

smashwindow Senior member

if you think they could possibly fit an 11.5 think theres anyway I could try them on? would save you any shipping and paypal fees.

4. Synthese

Sorry my friend, there's no way you'd squeeze in.

5. smashwindow

6. Synthese

7. smashwindow

out of curiosity why sell them??

8. Synthese

I just wasn't wearing them. I have a pair of balenciaga high tops that I wear pretty much whenever the urge to wear high tops hits me, and they were just so sad and lonely in my closet. Super comfortable, though, I found them way nicer than CPs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.