1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Needles Indigo Melton Arrow Jacket, corduroy details, size S (Nepenthes, Engineered Garments)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by rrose_selavy, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrose_selavy

rrose_selavy Member

For sale: one smoking hot Needles Indigo Melton Arrow Jacket in size S. As with all items from Nepenthes, the attention to detail is nuts. The heavy wool fabric has a really nice scrunchy hand and pleasant nubbly texture. Black corduroy details on the back of the collar, cuffs, and all three pockets. Unlined. Wish this fit me!
    Here is the original listing for this item on Nepenthes' website: http://nepenthes.shop-pro.jp/?pid=93713047

Measurements:
    P2P: 20”
    Shoulders: 17.5"
    Sleeve: 22.75”
    Length: 27.75"

This coat is in excellent shape and shows almost no signs of wear. Due to the heavy texture of the wool, there is a little bit of pill on the sleeve and near the back bottom hem. I have tried to represent these as accurately as I can in the photos.

Feel free to ask any questions. I will ship to Canada and US only. Sorry, but no returns

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015

2. rrose_selavy

rrose_selavy Member

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.