1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Needles Blazer F/W '13 size M (fits 46-48)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Lorcan7, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorcan7

Lorcan7 Senior Member

Current season Needles Arrow Jacket in a navy/grey mix washed herringbone wool. The fabric looks incredible and has frayed edges. Its quite soft too, not an itchy tweed. Made in Japan.

New with Tags - tried on only, not worn. Purchased via proxy from Secondstage in Japan. No Western stockists have carried this jacket, don't think even Nepenthes NY has had it. I paid over $500 for this bad boy what with proxy/shipping/customs fees.

(http://www.secondstage2008.jp/L-NEEDLES13FW-CUTAWAYARROWJACKET-HB-NAVY.html)

Measurements:
    Shoulder to shoulder 18in
    Chest 20in
    Sleeve (shoulder to cuff) 23in
    Back length 27in

I think it would be best on an S / 36-37. A smaller 38 could make it work though. Measurements may look big for an S but you've got to take the cut into account - the shoulders are narrow front to back and have a sloping shape, plus its best worn loose / slouchy (think Yohji). For reference I'm 5'10" 140lb (usually take M in Needles and EG) and this is just a bit too slim on me, so has to go.

Asking $380 Price drop $350 $320 $270 $230 Shipped Anywhere.

Any questions - PM me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014

2. Lorcan7

Lorcan7 Senior Member

3. Lorcan7

Lorcan7 Senior Member

Price drop - $320.

And because the thumbnails seem to load slowly (for me at least) here's another close up of the herringbone:[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.