1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Needing ideas for a completely new hairstyle - M/20

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by trentarren, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut Senior member

these are the glasses i have. you should try out something like this and see if you like.

[​IMG]

2. Mr.Pinchy

Mr.Pinchy Senior member

these are the glasses i have. you should try out something like this and see if you like.

[​IMG]

Ignore this post OP.

3. wmmk

wmmk Senior member

As others have said, working out will help a lot. If you have access to one, try using an indoor rowing machine. It provides some of the best cardio you can do, and also gives you some strength and lean mass in the legs, core, back, and forearms. If you have any questions about rowing workouts or rowing in general, feel free to send me a PM.

As far as glasses go, you want frames that will lend some of the square, bold masculine features you currently lack . It would also be smart to avoid anything too dark, as this will emphasize the contrast with your light complexion. Something like these Moscot Zeligs might look good:
    [​IMG]

I concur with whomever suggested a McQueen-style haircut.

4. Prestwich

Prestwich Active Member

You have a pale complexion and blonde hair - as such, I feel that the thick-set, dark coloured (regarding your earlier point, the spelling probably gives away that this is an opinion from Europe!) plastic frames are overpowering on you.

I agree with the earlier post - get a shorter haircut, then try frames. I'd suggest that something metallic and discreet (even the 'frameless' style) may work better. If not, perhaps the plastic frames in a lighter colour - maybe tortoiseshell?

Good luck!

5. landshark

landshark Senior member

Can you grow any facial hair? It's hard to tell from the lighting in your pictures. If you can, I would say cut your hair short on the sides and leave it a bit longer on the top. Then let your sideburns grow a little bit so you loose the boyish look.

6. Masato

Masato Member

Hey TS, it's been several months since you've posted. Did you find success with your life change?