1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Need your help again!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jijboi25, Jun 30, 2006.

1. jijboi25

jijboi25 Member

You guys helped me out soo much last time I needed some fashion advice, so I decided to get your help again. Im going to a grand opening gala on Saturday, and have no idea what I should wear. Whichever shirt I wear will be worn with a dark grey/charcoal suit. What in the picture below do you think would look best?

P.S. If you have another suggestion of a tie choice for that striped shirt I might take that pink and blue one back.

[​IMG]

2. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

For contrast go with the stripe shirt and the charcoal tie.

3. jml90

jml90 Senior member

Bink shirt blue paisley tie

4. jijboi25

jijboi25 Member

Whats the rule about pocket square colors, because im thinkin I might wear one with my suit.