• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Need white dress shirt by Thursday! Help!

BattlePope

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm going to be attending a wedding this week (I fly out Thursday) and realized last night that my white dress shirt does not fit anymore. So I'm in a rush to find a new one and was hoping that you guys could help me out.
I will definitely need a slim fit shirt. I know that you guys like Uniqlo but unfortunately they are out of my size in white, slim fit dress shirts. What would you guys recommend I do? Are there other sites online that you recommend I order from? Or should I just run down to the local Nordstrom/Macy's/JCPenny and snag one? If I do run down to the local department store to get one, any recommendations for what store/brand to check out?
My measurements are:
6'1" and 160 pounds; Neck - 15.5"; Chest - 36"; Sleeve - 32/33"
Any suggestions? Right now, the only dress shirt I have that fits okay is a Club Room that is a 15.5, 34/35. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks guys.

BattlePope

Reaction score
Any recommended brands for a skinny guy like me?

Last edited:

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go to your local Macy's and get another Club Room in white. If you need it slimmed take it to your local tailor and have him slim it a bit if he can do it in a day.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's