• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

PhillipNSCO

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@PhillipNSCO are you expecting to receive any mainline Margaret Howell “soft narrow trousers”?
You have last seasons linen hopsack (but none in Large), and it seems you usually order at least one iteration every season. I’m looking for the washed wool in navy in a size large.
Thanks man

Hey!

We are expecting to receive the Margaret Howell Soft Narrow Trousers in Charcoal! Please note that this is on delivery but we do not have an specific date of arrival.

I would suggest keeping an eye on the New Arrivals in addition to our newsletter. I will keep a close watch on our receivers and let you know once they come in!

YseanY

Reaction score
and @Bingham, Sorry for the delay!

Nonetheless, new month means a new code. Please feel free to use the following for 15% off your Need Supply order:
GOODGOOD

Note that exclusions do apply, such as:
A.P.C. Core Styles
Alden
Adidas + any collaborations
Core Common Project Styles
Nike, Nikelab
Yeezy
Gift Cards
Others apply

Let me know if there are any further questions or concerns!

does this work with wings+horn?

boxdok

Reaction score
Coupon Code for November please. Are you'll planning on getting anymore John Elliott denim. I need the dillion in black

PhillipNSCO

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, ( @boxdok )

November's Styleforum code is.......NEEDOOTD
Please enjoy 15% off fall and winter apparel. Or even summer or spring if you are thinking that far ahead!

Note that exclusions do apply, such as:
A.P.C. Core Styles
Alden
Nike, Nikelab
Yeezy
Gift Cards
Others apply

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where in the heck is the box to input the promo code? I can't find it anywhere. EDIT: Nevermind found it. Common Projects are excluded from the black friday discount unfortunately.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Where in the heck is the box to input the promo code? I can't find it anywhere. EDIT: Nevermind found it. Common Projects are excluded from the black friday discount unfortunately.

It's on the 'Payment information' page.
There's a box for coupons and another for gift cards.

Add to cart > go to Checkout > Billing info > shipping info > shipping method > payment info

PhillipNSCO

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Sorry for the confusion! It looked as though we ran into a bit of a technical issue with the coupon code box.
Also, yes sadly Common Projects are excluded from this promotion :(

kelpqq

Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion! It looked as though we ran into a bit of a technical issue with the coupon code box.
Also, yes sadly Common Projects are excluded from this promotion :(
new code for december?

PhillipNSCO

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi All! (@kelpqq)

December is here and so is another StyleForum code!
Please feel free to use FITSUPPLY during checkout to receive 15% off your order.

As you all know, certains exclusions still apply, such as:
A.P.C. Core Styles
Alden
Nike, Nikelab
Yeezy
Gift Cards
etc...

And please feel free to reach out if the code is not working on a specific item or brand!

timofay

Reaction score
Hi All! (@kelpqq)

December is here and so is another StyleForum code!
Please feel free to use FITSUPPLY during checkout to receive 15% off your order.

As you all know, certains exclusions still apply, such as:
A.P.C. Core Styles
Alden
Nike, Nikelab
Yeezy
Gift Cards
etc...

And please feel free to reach out if the code is not working on a specific item or brand!

I placed an order and forgot to use the code. Can you still apply the code afterwards in form of a partial refund? Also, the code did not work on a pair of Acne North jeans when I tried afterwards.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads