• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just placed an order, thank you

Do I get commission on that order?
wink.gif

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
March code? Looking to pick up some Rogue Officer pants.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Nothing by Todd Snyder coming in at the moment.

Got it, thanks. I stumbled across this one and wasn't sure if more was on the way.

Looks like it fits kinda short based on the picture.

CelliniEVO

Reaction score
Got the NeedSupply exclusive Alden indys about 10 days ago and didn't get one of the cards with the 15off promo code....the 405 indys I ordered in december came with one, along with a couple other orders my wife and I placed in November/December.
Is the promotion no longer going on? Really dug the concept and the added 5% off above the SF code was a huge motivator on big orders like Aldens.

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some orders receive special discounts or coupons that are specific for those orders/items. These are time sensitive individualized codes and not promoted online.

CelliniEVO

Reaction score
Some orders receive special discounts or coupons that are specific for those orders/items. These are time sensitive individualized codes and not promoted online.
So some 15off unique codes still go out? Figured you guys would have included one with the NS exclusive Alden Indys at that pricepoint?

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

So some 15off unique codes still go out?  Figured you guys would have included one with the NS exclusive Alden Indys at that pricepoint? 

I'm assuming that would be more of a case of availability of said coupons, and not related to the actual items ordered. Our warehouse could have run out, or all codes could have been expired at that point in time. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions about special promotions.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads