• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Happy 4th of July everybody!

Just launched a sale for the weekend. Tons of great stuff from Brooklyn Tailors, Mark McNairy, A.P.C., The Hill-Side, Kitsune Tee, Saturdays Surf NYC, and a lot more. Just use the code "EXTRA20" at checkout for an additional 20% off sale items.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the item i want still hasn't dropped in price to qualify for sale :fu: :violin:

Aardark

Reaction score
Do you ship to Latvia? I tried to make an order, but under shipping methods I just get "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time."

Code for june?

The July code is SFJULY10.

Last edited:

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

do you have an alden unlined chukkas ?

We don't have any in stock right now, but we can always do special orders with Alden (as long as they have them in stock) for most of the core collection of shoes/boots. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you some more details about that.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
needsupply just shipped lightning fast almost like how i hear tres bien shop has been doing :nodding:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need supply always ships crazy fast don't think I've ever waited more than 3 days to recieve an order. Tres bien sometimes sends with the international budget one and that takes forever

Last edited:

poena

Reaction score
what about unlined suede plain toe bluchers?

digga

Reaction score
All discounted items are now sold as final sale? Brilliant.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads