• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

ThomSquared

Reaction score
The collection was really well done, the Calico in Black look's the best in my opinion, I even love that funky ass geometric floral.

mediahound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a pair of the Alden Chromexcel bluchers. They fit great and they look fantastic. I really like the color depth on the leather.

What would you guys recommend from your 'shoe care' section to go with these? I already have shoe trees and a brush, but I only have polish for some dressier shoes.

The Alden San Francisco store recommended this product to me for Chromexcel:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...reativeASIN=B006CUZ2UU&linkCode=as2&tag=tt-20

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I wanted to take this opportunity to formally introduce myself to the thread. Chris has officially passed the torch to me, so I'll be your new contact going forward.

A little about myself: I'm from Richmond, Virginia, and I've been with the company for the past six years. I have thorough experience with all of the brands we carry. I’m a member of our Customer Service department as well, so if you've ever got an issue with an order or have any product questions, be sure to let me know.

Some of my favorite products are (of course) DENIM! I really started getting in to raw denim about 10 years ago, and I'm currently cycling through some of our Baldwin Henleys, A.P.C. Petit New Standards (my favorite fit so far), and a limited edition 14 oz. Need Supply x Tellason collaboration, based on their John Graham Mellor fit (more here: http://blog.needsupply.com/2011/06/17/need-supply-x-tellason/).

I hope a lot of you got your hands on some of The Hill-Side & Gitman Vintage shirts! They're really awesome and perfect for summer.

Keep in touch,

David

Odd I/O

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any idea on when you'll re-stock the Alden shoe trees?

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i been watching for the next sale too which is hopefully soon :slayer:

trackshack

Reaction score
Any more news on if the CAMO Ranger Hat is going to make a reappearance?

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We just received the Floyd PTB, exclusively made for Need Supply Co. by our friends at Alden Shoe Company.

This plain toe blucher is a very limited run. The full-grain milkshake suede upper is butter soft, and the lining is made with glove leather. Exclusive to this model is white piping detail and brass eyelets. It’s made on the Barrie last, so we recommend ordering a half-size down from your normal size.

More information below:
http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/alden/floyd-ptb.html

kjohn

Reaction score
If anyone has or knows someone who has a Rogue Territory Drake Camo workshirt in size small they're looking to get rid of, I'd gladly take it off their hands.

TokyoRevelation

Reaction score
Any chance of an Independence Day sale? I'm still behind on my summer wardrobe shopping.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads