• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

domokoon

Reaction score
Is there going to be a code for August anytime soon? Was gona make an order and realised that the code does not work anymore. Thanks in advance.

dux

Reaction score
yea, any code for august?! would really appreciate it! making a huge order! cheers!

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Um, I really don't think the patterns for their codes change all that much...

dux

Reaction score
Man, I've just had the most screwed up order ever....

ordered a pair of Japan Blue X momotaro Skinny vintage model on Thursday. The pictures at the time showed indigo warp and weft. (which is what I wanted)

On Friday, the site updates the Skinny vintage model with new pictures of a different jean.

Furthermore, the pair that I ordered is now relabelled with Skinny Deep Blue...

on my invoice, it says skinny vintage model. pretty sure the wrong pair has been sent out. (accepted by USPS on saturday)

I found out within 10 hours of the updated pictures and emailed them asap, customer service department is not replying, really really annoying...

I'm from Australia, If I return this, i'm gonna have to swallow all that shipping cost....

I'm sure they usually do a very good job, but this is my first time buying from Need supply and I'm just pissed off about the lack of communication

Last edited:

golfham

Reaction score
I've only ever bought one thing from NS. They are by far the worst company I have ever dealt with.

I bought some jeans from them last year, and they didn't fit well, so I returned them.

Once they received it, they said they wouldn't refund me anything for some BS reason. Then they said they wouldn't send back the item until I paid for it to be shipped back.

Talk about an awful experience. Maybe this is an isolated issue? I do know I'll never use them again.

Last edited:

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've only ever bought one thing from NS. They are by far the worst company I have ever dealt with.

I bought some jeans from them last year, and they didn't fit well, so I returned them.

Once they received it, they said they wouldn't refund me anything for some BS reason. Then they said they wouldn't send back the item until I paid for it to be shipped back.

Talk about an awful experience. Maybe this is an isolated issue? I do know I'll never use them again.

What was the 'BS' reason, I'm curious.

ff4marvel

Reaction score
Any chance of getting more Filson 257 any time soon?

golfham

Reaction score

What was the 'BS' reason, I'm curious.

their tag was removed from the jeans despite the jeans still being untouched.

edit: though I will say, I did purchase the NS x Rogue Territory trousers (from RT) solely out of my loyalty to Karl and Rogue Territory.

Last edited:

karmaguy

Reaction score

edit: though I will say, I did purchase the NS x Rogue Territory trousers (from RT) solely out of my loyalty to Karl and Rogue Territory.

i was thinking of coping a pair of these, hows the fit?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don't most companies not accept returns without their tag attached (if their company has them ie Mr. Porter etc)?

golfham

Reaction score

i was thinking of coping a pair of these, hows the fit?

They fit really well--almost like the epaulet rivet chinos, but a little slimmer; I bought the nutmeg one. Also RT does free hemming on them, but with NS you get a free canvas bag.

ChrisNeedSupply

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Man, I've just had the most screwed up order ever....

ordered a pair of Japan Blue X momotaro Skinny vintage model on Thursday. The pictures at the time showed indigo warp and weft. (which is what I wanted)

On Friday, the site updates the Skinny vintage model with new pictures of a different jean.

Furthermore, the pair that I ordered is now relabelled with Skinny Deep Blue...

on my invoice, it says skinny vintage model. pretty sure the wrong pair has been sent out. (accepted by USPS on saturday)

I found out within 10 hours of the updated pictures and emailed them asap, customer service department is not replying, really really annoying...

I'm from Australia, If I return this, i'm gonna have to swallow all that shipping cost....

I'm sure they usually do a very good job, but this is my first time buying from Need supply and I'm just pissed off about the lack of communication

I apologize that we didn’t get back to you sooner but because of the time difference your email came through over the weekend when customer service was closed. I spoke with Molly who is working on your order. She emailed you some options earlier today to get this straight and is waiting to hear back. Don’t worry – we won’t ask you to incur any charges because of a mistake on our end. Please PM me if I can do anything else to help.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Maybe instead of ******** up their thread and writing "some bs reason," next time you will just write, "I took the tag off and we had a disagreement...."

Sounds like you might have been in the wrong.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads