Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, May 27, 2009.

1. Gagno905

Gagno905 Senior member

Just wanted to say thanks to Need Supply co for their excellent customer service on my recent order. I placed an order for a bag and a pair of shoes for my girlfriend. The orders were combined to save shipping and it arrived quickly.

A piece of one of the shoes fell off the moment they were tried on. I emailed Need Supply about this about they gave me some amazing options on how to proceed. I honestly didn't expect such a great response. Long story short I am a fully satisfied customer and very happy they're an SF affiliate.

Keep it up folks.

2. domokoon

domokoon New Member

Is there going to be a code for August anytime soon? Was gona make an order and realised that the code does not work anymore. Thanks in advance.

3. dux

dux Well-Known Member

yea, any code for august?! would really appreciate it! making a huge order! cheers!

4. ChrisNeedSupply

ChrisNeedSupply Affiliate Vendor

UGUSTSF is the new code guys.

5. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Um, I really don't think the patterns for their codes change all that much...

6. dux

dux Well-Known Member

Man, I've just had the most screwed up order ever....

ordered a pair of Japan Blue X momotaro Skinny vintage model on Thursday. The pictures at the time showed indigo warp and weft. (which is what I wanted)

On Friday, the site updates the Skinny vintage model with new pictures of a different jean.

Furthermore, the pair that I ordered is now relabelled with Skinny Deep Blue...

on my invoice, it says skinny vintage model. pretty sure the wrong pair has been sent out. (accepted by USPS on saturday)

I found out within 10 hours of the updated pictures and emailed them asap, customer service department is not replying, really really annoying...

I'm from Australia, If I return this, i'm gonna have to swallow all that shipping cost....

I'm sure they usually do a very good job, but this is my first time buying from Need supply and I'm just pissed off about the lack of communication

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011

7. golfham

golfham Senior member

I've only ever bought one thing from NS. They are by far the worst company I have ever dealt with.

I bought some jeans from them last year, and they didn't fit well, so I returned them.

Once they received it, they said they wouldn't refund me anything for some BS reason. Then they said they wouldn't send back the item until I paid for it to be shipped back.

Talk about an awful experience. Maybe this is an isolated issue? I do know I'll never use them again.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2011

8. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

What was the 'BS' reason, I'm curious.

9. ff4marvel

ff4marvel Well-Known Member

Any chance of getting more Filson 257 any time soon?

10. golfham

golfham Senior member

their tag was removed from the jeans despite the jeans still being untouched.

edit: though I will say, I did purchase the NS x Rogue Territory trousers (from RT) solely out of my loyalty to Karl and Rogue Territory.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011

11. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

i wish NS carried the filson sportsman and not just the duffles

12. karmaguy

karmaguy Senior member

i was thinking of coping a pair of these, hows the fit?

13. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Don't most companies not accept returns without their tag attached (if their company has them ie Mr. Porter etc)?

14. golfham

golfham Senior member

They fit really well--almost like the epaulet rivet chinos, but a little slimmer; I bought the nutmeg one. Also RT does free hemming on them, but with NS you get a free canvas bag.

15. ChrisNeedSupply

ChrisNeedSupply Affiliate Vendor

I apologize that we didn’t get back to you sooner but because of the time difference your email came through over the weekend when customer service was closed. I spoke with Molly who is working on your order. She emailed you some options earlier today to get this straight and is waiting to hear back. Don’t worry – we won’t ask you to incur any charges because of a mistake on our end. Please PM me if I can do anything else to help.