Need Supply - official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, May 27, 2009.

1. APK

APK Senior member

I see you've got one of the new Vanishing Elephant suede oxfords up. Any plans to stock the navy blue suede Collins?

2. ChrisNeedSupply

ChrisNeedSupply Affiliate Vendor

3. donnytuco

donnytuco Member

will the STYLEFORUM10 code run strictly until the 1st of Sept?

I've been trying to place an order, but something seems to be wrong with your free international shipping. The shipping fee is always added no matter how much is in the cart.

4. streetminimal

streetminimal Senior member

I was excited that I was getting free shipping...that was until I read that my order had to be $250 and over. $25 shipping for a pair of shorts! :O

5. ChrisNeedSupply

I was excited that I was getting free shipping...that was until I read that my order had to be $250 and over. $25 shipping for a pair of shorts! :O

Sorry about the misunderstanding. We offer free international shipping for orders of $250 or more. Otherwise, all international orders ship for $25.

Chris

6. Teger

Teger Senior member

stopped by twice last week and picked some stuff up. one question tho - any reason your online discount doesn't work in person?

7. ChrisNeedSupply

stopped by twice last week and picked some stuff up. one question tho - any reason your online discount doesn't work in person?

No good reason.

We just discussed it and are going to start offerring 10% off all men's items at the store for StyleForum members.

Thanks for the idea.

Chris

8. streetminimal

streetminimal Senior member

Sorry about the misunderstanding. We offer free international shipping for orders of $250 or more. Otherwise, all international orders ship for $25.

Chris

Does that include order tracking via the shipping company's website? And is there a chance that you might consider having a special day/event with free international shipping? There are some things I'm after but they don't add to $250.

I know I'm a tight ass.

9. ChrisNeedSupply

Does that include order tracking via the shipping company's website? And is there a chance that you might consider having a special day/event with free international shipping? There are some things I'm after but they don't add to $250.

I know I'm a tight ass.

We ship internationally with USPS and you'll receive a tracking number when the order processes. We don't have anything planned for discounted international shipping -- sorry about that.

Chris

10. lordgold

lordgold Active Member

No good reason.

We just discussed it and are going to start offerring 10% off all men's items at the store for StyleForum members.

Thanks for the idea.

Chris

Ah, wish I would have known that! Just stopped in the store today and picked up a pair of APC PSs. That's what I get for not coming to StyleForums is over a year.

For future purchases, how is this going to work? Just tell you guys I'm a member of style forum as I'm checking out?

11. ChrisNeedSupply

Ah, wish I would have known that! Just stopped in the store today and picked up a pair of APC PSs. That's what I get for not coming to StyleForums is over a year.

For future purchases, how is this going to work? Just tell you guys I'm a member of style forum as I'm checking out?

Yes. Just let us know you're a member when you checkout.

12. thangcb

thangcb New Member

Hi Chris

Usually how long does it take to process 1 order ? It has been 6 days since the time i placed i order but status still processing ...

13. ChrisNeedSupply

Hi Chris

Usually how long does it take to process 1 order ? It has been 6 days since the time i placed i order but status still processing ...

Hi Thang

Most international orders are shipped the next business day. Sorry that your order was held up. It's shipping today and we've upgraded you to USPS Express.

Thanks for your patience.

Chris

14. CyanideDragon

CyanideDragon Well-Known Member

Are you guys going to get those bass wingtips back in stock? I think I need a 9.