• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Need recommendations for good Gingham shirts.

nubirth

Reaction score
Im about to stock up on some Gingham dress shirts for the winter. I need some recommendations on sport and dress Gingham shirts. I know Brooks Brothers has some, but dont know the quality. Any recommendations would be highly appreciated. thanx.

professorclee

Reaction score
I like the quality at Ledbury, and they have a variety of colors for gingham. I just got a black ging for their summer sale at $45, but that's over I think.

nubirth

Reaction score
Thanx. I will check out their website.

sclemmons

Reaction score
Turnbull & Asser has a ton of gingham. Top of the market.

Grigory

Reaction score
BB shirts are of high quality, better than JCrew, which also is a good affordable option. BB shirts usually fit looser than Jcrew.
Either way check out Mr Porter, they have lots of ginghams, from JCrew to some obscure European brands.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 62 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 120 33.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 105 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 39 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 16 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%