1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Need Polo shoe and boot size help ASAP

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GGA, Jun 27, 2006.

1. GGA

GGA Active Member

2. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Distinguished Member

wow, that's a lot of variance in your shoe sizes. I wear 10.5D in AE, 10.5D in Polo (marked benchmade in England), 10.5D in Brooks Brothers Peal, 10.5 in Timberland, 10.5 in Nike, and 10.5 in Adidas. And the only pair of Alden's I ever wore were 10.5D's,

And size 10UK in Doc Martens. The variance really doesn't come in until I buy shoes for the European Market.

Assuming the manufacturer of the Brendell is the same mysterious Italian polo manufacturer that made the chelsea with the medallion toe - it might run tight. I had a 10.5D Italian made chelsea that I resold on ebay because it was tight in a width sense. So maybe an 11 for me, which means a 9.5 for you?