• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Need long folding tables for party! halp

Another New Yorker

Reaction score
my brothers and I are throwing a big ol' party winter break in New York, and we realized after renting out a space...

We don't have tables for teh beer pong and teh chandies and teh flip cup.

Does anyone know where to get really cheap folding tables? 8 footish or so is the norm.

Also recommendations for cheap kegs/cases of beer in New York would be great. I feel embarrassed asking for the latter as a native New Yorker but you never know...

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
we used to rent them, then I bought them from Cosco for about what I paid to rent them.

soxpats

Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
we used to rent them, then I bought them from Cosco for about what I paid to rent them.

Exactly

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlackShoes
Wallpaper/paste tables

In England these are about £9 a table. Its usually easier to buy a new one rather than dig an old one of the garage!

Another New Yorker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackhood
In England these are about £9 a table. Its usually easier to buy a new one rather than dig an old one of the garage!

Where does one find these in the US! The ones I saw in England looked good.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.