1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Need Jean Advice...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Artisan Fan, Jul 30, 2006.

1. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

I'd probably buy 1 nice pair of distressed denim and 1 raw pair. To me, it doesn't really make sense to buy so many pairs at once (unless you're like... in Japan on vacation). Just stash the rest of the money and use it to pick up a new raw pair later down the line.

For a pair of distressed, I'd probably look into some or the more popular brands (i.e. Ernest Sewn). Most of the companies focused on raw denim do a pretty shitty job, IMO. 5EP is nice though, and available for $150 at activeendeavours.

Since you want something soft, I'd probably look into something that's one wash. Rag & Bone is one of my favorites, even if they don't fit me.

Or, just look at the Top 10 list that's pinned.

2. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

Do you have experience with these? And which models?
    I've tried on the Men's Basic Straight and it was quite loose and looked really odd on me. The denim is nothing really that nice too, its not that slubbly and it has sorta of an odd sheen from the pair that I have tried on. But its probably because I'm skinny, (6' 135 pounds). Actually, its basicaly an overpriced APC.