1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Need Holiday/Rent $$$$ - Ties - Brioni, RLPL, RL, Ferragamo, Altea, Ferre

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by cheessus, Dec 2, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheessus

cheessus Distinguished Member

Sob story: poor and underemployed....With the holidays practically here, I'm just looking to unload some stuff so that I can get extra money for rent and presents (for others :)). Check out my other listing for suits (RLBL, J.Press) and odd jacket.

All items are in excellent condition, almost new. Most haven't been worn (at least in a really long time). I've sold quite a bit on here in the past before the new ratings system and believe I have a perfect reputation. If you need extra pics or whatever, just let me know.

Prices include shipping CONUS. Paypal only. First to pay gets the items. I dunno how other sellers do things, but I prefer the payment sent as a gift. Or you can add 2%.

Ties are all roughly 60-62" long. All are made in Italy.

First Pic L to R:

Brioni -$50
    Classic design, navy, conservative colors, very nice, thick/heavy silk. 3.5" wide

Ralph Lauren - $40
    Classic glen plaid, grey and black. 3.5" wide.

RLPL - $45
    Black with white dots, ties a beautiful knot. 3.5" wide.

Second Pic L to R:

Salvatore Ferragamo - $30
    Crazy pattern of Asians?!? More of something to collect rather than actually wear around. 3.25" wide.

Salvatore Ferragamo - $30
    Classic paisley design. Deep hunter green with blueish hue, green, magenta. Great skinny tie: 3.0" wide.

Third Pic L to R:

Altea NWT - $15
    3.5" wide.
    Altea NWT - $15
    3.75" wide.
    Ferre NWT - $15
    3.5" wide

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.