1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Need Holiday/Rent $$$$ - Ties - Brioni, RLPL, RL, Ferragamo, Altea, Ferre

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by cheessus, Dec 2, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheessus

cheessus Senior member

Sob story: poor and underemployed....With the holidays practically here, I'm just looking to unload some stuff so that I can get extra money for rent and presents (for others :)). Check out my other listing for suits (RLBL, J.Press) and odd jacket.

All items are in excellent condition, almost new. Most haven't been worn (at least in a really long time). I've sold quite a bit on here in the past before the new ratings system and believe I have a perfect reputation. If you need extra pics or whatever, just let me know.

Prices include shipping CONUS. Paypal only. First to pay gets the items. I dunno how other sellers do things, but I prefer the payment sent as a gift. Or you can add 2%.

Ties are all roughly 60-62" long. All are made in Italy.

First Pic L to R:

Brioni -$50
    Classic design, navy, conservative colors, very nice, thick/heavy silk. 3.5" wide

Ralph Lauren - $40
    Classic glen plaid, grey and black. 3.5" wide.

RLPL - $45
    Black with white dots, ties a beautiful knot. 3.5" wide.

Second Pic L to R:

Salvatore Ferragamo - $30
    Crazy pattern of Asians?!? More of something to collect rather than actually wear around. 3.25" wide.

Salvatore Ferragamo - $30
    Classic paisley design. Deep hunter green with blueish hue, green, magenta. Great skinny tie: 3.0" wide.

Third Pic L to R:

Altea NWT - $15
    3.5" wide.
    Altea NWT - $15
    3.75" wide.
    Ferre NWT - $15
    3.5" wide

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.