• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Help?

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here like the following name brands?

Corbin
Cutter & Buck
Ashworth
Hogan
Jack Nicklaus
Kenneth Gordon
Calloway
Florsheim Imperial
Allen Edmond
Ecco
Overton

Let me know?

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I should respond to this seriously or not........

Yes, many on this board like at least one of those brands, very much.

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kronik
I'm not sure if I should respond to this seriously or not........

Yes, many on this board like at least one of those brands, very much.

Why should you not respond seriously, these are the brands I will be offering here at prices nobody can resist, you obviosly do not know who I am, when I make an offer, it is good....but just wait till you see what I have to offer....i just wanted to know I am offering the right names, because I really do not dress up at all.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually, I know all about your Grenson sale for Bennies.

It seemed very odd, however, that one would come to Style Forum and ask if people like AE shoes..?

Ecco, I haven't seen a large show of affection for these shoes - I've owned a pair, they were decently comfortable but the leather was "meh."

I cannot speak knowledgeably to the rest of the brands that you listed, though I have heard of 3-4.

nightowl6261a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kronik
Actually, I know all about your Grenson sale for Bennies.

It seemed very odd, however, that one would come to Style Forum and ask if people like AE shoes..?

not so iuch the AE's as the other brands, I am working on a new web site that will be offering packages that go head to foot with incredible prices in packaging for great brands and great products like a private label shirt I am doing that is a super 160 for less than $150, under the name brand it is $185, but I want to bring it to out at a price everyone will buy....trust me when I say the lines and prices will be just as good.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads