• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need help with clothes shopping!!

arman123

Reaction score
hye guys.i was actully going going shopping again this week after a long time and actully needed some help. i am starting to see some new euro stlye look going on where the shirt are kinda tight and they show yor belt buckle basically. there are jackets like this too.i dont no if its the pants.i am not sure what this trend is called but can u help me out. i have some pictures that might help.thanks a lot!
smile.gif

:
http://www.coplanet.it/forum/uploaded/9_1193684086.jpg

http://mediaoutrage.files.wordpress....her1_1_1_1.jpg

AB01

Reaction score
This is just what happens when you tuck in your shirt. Wear a dress shirt and tuck it in to show off a nice belt. Wear a jacket over your shirt either unbuttoned or with just the bottom botton undone.

litho

Reaction score
why do you attach a picture of a gangsta rapper?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by litho
why do you attach a picture of a gangsta rapper?

Mayweather is a boxer and has your mother's number on speed dial.

arman123

Reaction score
well i am just trying to show an example guys.i cant find much pics of it.

underwearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That first pic is a classic James Dean look and the second would look great if the jeans weren't so baggy. Clothes that fit well isn't really a 'trend'...I like the fitted white t-shirt and dark indigo jeans look, it's very clean and slick...The first look could be a red slimfit Baracuta jacket or a baseball jacket maybe and some good fitting levis.

arman123

Reaction score
and the shirt is not tucked in.its jsut that its shot length and the sleefs are longer.same for the jacket the sleefs are long and the legnt is short.and the pants i am not sure about.

Golf_Nerd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

arman123

Reaction score
Originally Posted by underwearer
That first pic is a classic James Dean look and the second would look great if the jeans weren't so baggy. Clothes that fit well isn't really a 'trend'...I like the fitted white t-shirt and dark indigo jeans look, it's very clean and slick.

smile.gif
yes.are there any other pics u can show to discribe this?because i cant find it.

underwearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by arman123
smile.gif
yes.are there any other pics u can show to discribe this?because i cant find it.

Go watch, 'Return to Macon County' Nick Nolte has that look.

arman123

Reaction score
ok soo where can i find those find of clothes?can i get it online anywhere?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads