1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

need help w/ inexpensive jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by BayArea, Jun 11, 2006.

1. BayArea

BayArea Active Member

So I am in college and I want to up my game in terms of jeans. So I was thinking of getting a pair or two of nice jeans, but price is def. an issue.
    $100-150 is pretty much my max. Any suggestions on jeans for me or was this question already asked? I want a loose fit, dark pair with some fading down the center of the legs.

2. tangerine

tangerine Senior Member

Lucky Brand or Levis, or try some of the discount stores like Loehmann's or Nordstrom Rack.

3. Flame

Flame Distinguished Member

samples sales, Last Calls, clearance racks, thrift stores, discount boutiques. The possibilities are endless.

4. SGladwell

SGladwell Distinguished Member

If you're near a Neiman Marcus Last Call they got a huge load of jeans and other streetwear type stuff last week. At least the ATL store did.