1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Need help matching belt with these shoes.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Hitchhike79, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Hitchhike79

Hitchhike79 New Member

I am getting married! In all the planning and prepping i never got a good belt to match for these shoes!!!
    Ill be wearing a sharkskin grey suit with these shoes and working with kelly green and a banana yellow for other colors.
    Anyone have some ideas where to look for a close match or maybe an off the wall approach to working with those colors and these shoes?
    I am looking at all avenues right now from leather to cloth.

Thanks
    Tom

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/aston+grey+...at1970002&activeCats=cat20192,dsw12cat1970002[​IMG]

2. Mr Engineer

Mr Engineer Senior member

3. Hitchhike79

Hitchhike79 New Member

Budget? really looking to stay under $150 but im really looking for something to work with those shoes. Ive even started looking at braces since its a Hawaii wedding and i wont wear my jacket much.
    Thanks