1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Need help finding this jacket.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Jokerman, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Jokerman

Jokerman Senior member

Hey all I am wondering where I can find this jacket that the great tom petty is wearing.

[​IMG]

2. mattjames

mattjames Senior member

So you can piss on it, wait for it to dry and burn it?

Sorry.

3. Jokerman

Jokerman Senior member

? No because I want to buy it. Im asking a question and not being rude to anyone so why be rude to me?

4. mcccxxxvii

mcccxxxvii Member

Can't really help, but I do quite like it too.
    If the stars were black like the ones on the collar I think I'd dig it a little more though. Good luck tracking it down.

5. mattjames

mattjames Senior member

Alright, fair enough. Does it have to be the exact same one? Military-style jackets like that are fairly common if you're willing to be flexible with the fabric, collar and other details. They're usually more relaxed, don't have padded shoulders.